- Avoiding transition time tears … Maren Schmidt offers advice on moving from one event to another with as few tears as possible.
- “Getting everyone out the door in the morning can feel like we’ve put in a full day’s work before 7am. We have to deal with the sleepyhead, the dawdler, the procrastinator…” Read this helpful article by Maren Schmidt about Avoiding Morning Madness.
- Bedtime Tips from Love and Logic
- Bedtime Rituals – from newborn months through the “tween” years. Visit this site and follow a link of your choice.
- Children Live in the Moment – remind yourself to see transitions from your young child’s perspective. Enjoy this lovely article by Laurie Adams, from Vancouver Montessori School.
Oregon Montessori Association
- c/o Saint David of Wales Episcopal Church - Portland, OR 97214 | 503-740-8773
Powered by: Go Montessori