Led by Ingrid Anderson, Ed.D. of Possibilities ECE, this learning intensive cohort will be spread out over three Saturdays this coming fall. Participants will earn 18 hours of Set 3 professional development.
For information about the book entitled, Mind in the Making, click here.
Dates: September 19, October 17, November 14, 2015
Time each day: 8:30am-4pm, 1.5hr lunch break. Bring your own brown bag lunch or eat at one of the restaurants near by
Location: Child’s View Montessori School
Cost: $270 for the entire cohort. Dates may not be purchased individually and no refunds will be provided. Cost includes learning materials.
Sold out! Registration is closed.
Save the dates!
Friday, January 15th 2016, 6 – 8pm
Saturday January 16th, 2016, 9am – 3pm.
Friday evening OMA will host Jonathan Wolff for a public lecture entitled, “Blueprint for Change: Helping Children Establish New Behavior Patterns”
On Saturday there will be a morning keynote lecture and two afternoon workshop options.
Beginning at 9am, Jonathan Wolff with provide a morning keynote. Title coming soon!
Following lunch there will be two workshop options to choose from:
- Jonathan will offer a workshop entitled, “Wild Fires of the Heart: Dousing the Flames of Anger.”
- Meredith Scott will offer a workshop for Administrators entitled, “Ways to Integrate Second Language Learning in Montessori Classrooms”
Registration will be open in the fall of 2015!
Location: TaborSpace, 5400 SE Belmont Street, Portland, OR 97214
- Spring Workshop and Community Tea and Awards Ceremony, Saturday, April 9, 2016. Registration details coming in winter of 2016. Location: TBD
- Morning workshop: “Making Music in Montessori” Presented by Elementary Guide and musician, Michael Johnson, M. Mus. Ed. This three-hour morning workshop will have you dancing, singing and gaining confidence in implementing a strong music curriculum in your classrooms. Open to all.
- Following lunch, OMA will host its annual Spring Tea and Awards Ceremony. The call for award nominations will go out in January with awardees announced in early March.